Carney’s Laundromat is committed to providing excellent customer service with providing the most frequently asked questions for your convenience. If your question is not answered below, feel free to contact our staff at (765) 455-1400.
- Q: Do you have a dry cleaning machine?
- Q: Can I leave my laundry while it washes or dries and then come back to retrieve it?
A: We do not recommend that you ever leave your laundry unattended. Carney’s Laundromat is not responsible for any stolen items.
- Q: Do the machines take credit or debit cards?
A: No, we’re a coin-operated laundromat. There is an on-site coin machine for your convenience.
- Q: Are children allowed in the Laundromat?
A: Absolutely. We have a kid’s corner for their enjoyment.
- Q: What time can I put in my first laundry load/or last load in?
A: At Carney’s your first load can go in at 7:30 am and the last load at 8pm
- Q: What type of detergent should I use in the machines?
A: Both liquid and powder laundry detergent are acceptable.
- Q: Can I use HE (high efficiency) detergent in the washing machines?
- Q: What is the capacity for the largest washers and dryers?
A: Washer: 60 lbs; Dryer: 45 lbs